Learning about bones has never been so fun! The goal is to get enough bones out of the "lab closet" to build your own model skeleton. Along the way, players learn the names of the major bones as well as fascinating information about bone anatomy and health. The game can be played with six variations, depending on the skill level of the players. This is a great educational toy for learning about the human body! The skeletons are made of moulded plastic and snap together easily.
Put an exciting spin on learning the names, locations and relationships of the major bones in the human body. The first player to build a complete skeletons wins! Game guide features 5 additional ways to play.
This game won a Learning Magazine Teacher's Choice Award.
These real science tools are perfectly sized for little hands! Put this powerful assortment of resources right to work with the accompanying selection of hands–on science activity cards.
• Includes durable, unbreakable beaker, magnifying glass, funnel, eyedropper, flask, tweezers, goggles, large 6" test tube and stand, 2 small test tubes with lids and stand, plus an Activity Guide
• Provides accurate measurement markings to support rigorous investigations.
• Encourages inquiry with 10 double–sided Activity Cards that reinforce science process skills, living and nonliving things, physical science, senses and more.
• Chunky, colourful tools are contoured for little hands
• Scale, bowl, 3 self-standing spoons and 6 unique cup designs help children visualize quantities
• Activity Cards guide children in making mystery goo, puffy paint, slime and more!
• Bowl measures 4.75”H x 6” in diameter